Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Wonderful Husband...

... and, no, Davis did not hack my blog.  I really do have an incredible husband.

I came home after work on Friday to find that Davis had started laundry, run the dishwasher, planned dinner, and gone grocery shopping.  For any of you who don't know, Davis absolutely despises grocery shopping.  I was a bit skeptical at first because Davis doesn't like taking the time to find the less expensive items.  However, upon questioning him, I found that he bought mostly store-brand items.  He got Crystal Light instead of store-brand drink mix because he knows that I like it.

After dinner, I convinced him that he owed me a dance on Just Dance since I've played other games that he likes.  He dance to several dances with me - and even beat me once (which I still can't figure out...).

The whole evening was quite delightful, and I enjoyed watching Davis (try) to dance!

7 comments:

  1. No video of that dancing moment? You could use it later for your benefit - bribery and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I did, but I'm afraid he would never dance with me again if I did that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After I see a video of you dancing

    ReplyDelete