1: The "Here's what you need to know" packet
- Preschool = Welcome packet that includes everything parents need to know for the time being
- Grad school = Syllabus, schedule, due dates, and assignments
- Preschool =Assigned seats on the carpet (using previous teachers' opinions about who to separate)
- Grad school = Assigned seating groups for the semester
- Preschool = Here are our rules, routines, and expectations for the class
- Grad school = Here's how the class operates, so follow that code of conduct
- Preschool = Set up activities so that the students discover different concepts on their own
- Grad school = Provide hands-on activities so that the teachers can learn the same way their students do
As always, Roll Tide!
And now, Go Dogs! (Go Dawgs?) Hrm, have to check on that one...