Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Quick Update

Does anyone else have those moments when you think you have something great to say (or blog about), but no time to blog. Then, when I do have time to write a new post, I can't think of anything to say. Well, today's one of those times. So, here's just a few words to let the world know that I'm still kicking here in Georgia.

1. I started my second semester of grad school this week, and I attend class on Monday and Tuesday nights. This makes for a very tough beginning of the week. I'm hoping that I'll get adjusted to the new schedule - soon!

2. Davis is getting a new project car - a 300zx turbo... I think. Which means that my warm, cozy garage parking spot is being relegated to the new project.

3. I didn't make a New Year's Resolution. I haven't for ... well, I can't even remember the last time I made a Resolution. I figured I probably wouldn't keep it any way, so why make one? What I am attempting is to cook more meals at home and be better about cleaning. This seems to be a goal every semester since it's easier to start fresh when everything is clean and organized.

That's all I've got for now. I'm going to take a nap until it's time to cook dinner.

Oh, and Roll Tide and Go SEC!

No comments:

Post a Comment