Friday, July 15, 2011

Picture Post

Time for some pictures!

As requested by Susan, here are the dresses that I have been working on.  So far, three complete dresses with 10+ patterns that are cut and ready to be sewn.


One of my favorite things to do now that I have my own kitchen (and now that Mom can't stop me from experimenting!) is try my hand at cooking.  So far, I've made some pretty good food, if I do say so myself.  My favorite was the ham, cheese, and spinach quiche.  Below is a picture of banana bread - I'm proud to say that I used my Mom's recipe, and it turned out pretty well!


This is where I will be working in August!  College Heights Early Childhood Learning Center
I've already met some of the staff, and they seem really great!  A nice big family :)

1 comment:

  1. a) i feel very honored and heard
    b) that's a stalker picture of the school
    c) do you remember when we did that girl scouts project that involved cooking, and we didn't realise that mexican chocolate was supposed to be a drink?

    ReplyDelete