Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baby May is the Size of a Peach!

This is going to be a brief update (I promise!)

Yesterday I got to meet my NEW doctor for the first time, and she was fabulous! She took plenty of time to talk to me about my medical history, pregnancy symptoms, and get to know me in general.

I got to hear the heartbeat again (and she let me listen for a good long time). The heartbeat is about 160 beats per minute, which is (apparently) a little on the higher side of the normal range. We also did a sonogram and got to see the baby in profile. The baby measured in at 51.9mm (2 inches for those of us who can't convert that in our heads). And we know that there are at least 5 fingers because it has its little hand up waving to us.

Now, some pictures!

This is a picture of me at 11 weeks - no baby bump just yet... (Also notice that I'm wearing a summer dress because it was 70+ degrees that day!)




And I'm going to end this post with Baby May's first official picture:



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you could see Baby May's fingers!!! What an exciting moment. So happy for you, Robyn!!

    ReplyDelete